Sorry that I have not been making much bento, but definitely still sharing some of these kawaii foodart creations that would give you ideas for a creative meal or to incorporate into your bento.
The weather has cooled down over the past couple of days, but it doesn’t hurt to enjoy some ‘rice-cream’ haha.
Partly because I woke up later today (needed to catch on some Zzz), so wanted something easy to make.
Do you like Rilakkuma? Then this could be a fun foodart for you to make.
Plus these Rilakkuma ice-cream will never melt too. :P
Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma ice cream:
- rice + teriyaki sauce (Rilakkuma’s head)
- rice (Korilakkuma’s head)
- rice + teriyaki sauce + egg sheet (Rilakkuma’s ears)
- seaweed + egg sheet (Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma’s snout and nose)
- seaweed (Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma’s eyes)
- rice + teriyaki sauce + bonito flakes + seaweed (ice cream cone)
This is such a fun foodart to make. I hope you like them.
The side dishes included some sauteed pork shabu slices, lettuce, broccoli and Hokkaido cherry tomatoes (so super sweet).