Winnie the Pooh Xmas Toast!
It has been sometime since I made kawaii open toast. This time it is Disney’s Winnie the Pooh!
Some of us instagrammers are getting together today for a Disney Xmas collaboration posting, so I thought that this would be a fun creation to make.
Besides, who wouldn’t love these Winnie the Pooh Xmas Toast treats?
Lets take a closer look at the kawaii toasts and the ingredients used.
Winnie the Pooh
– Scrambled eggs, sushi seaweed, crabstick, lettuce
– thinly sliced carrots, ham, sushi seaweed, cream cheese
– Chicken and Picnic Ham, sushi seaweed, crabstick, lettuce
– Butter, desiccated coconut, red sausage, crabstick (white layer)
– Butter, desiccated coconut, matcha jam, sprinkles, strawberry
I hope this will give you some recipe ideas to make cute Christmas theme food, snacks and bento.
If you like this Pooh Xmas Toast treats, I think you will also like the my earlier creations of Peanuts the Gang and Sanrio characters too.
Have a wonderful Thursday. Hang in there, one more day to the weekend!
Follow my bento creations, food art and food styling journey on my Facebook my page here or my Instagram here.
More info on my bento cookbook titled ‘Kawaii Bento’ here and my 2nd cookbook titled ‘Kawaii Deco Sushi’ out now in stores here!
キャラ弁ランキング – ブログのランキングに参加中。よろしければクリックしてくださいね♪ ありがとう
Please also support my blog ranking! Please just click the button below as the clicks will go towards the ranking! Thank you so much
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓