Did you know that Meiji Run is back this year? Known as the most delicious race :) finishers of the race would receive a delicious treat including Meiji Hamper on top of their medals.
Since the race is happening, I think we can afford a little treat now (and burn the calories later :P) haha.
Sharing the recipe for these cute and delicious Meiji Chocolate Waffle sticks. Crisp and chocolately, just like how I like my waffles.
Meiji Chocolate Waffles Recipe (watch recipe video here)
- Meiji Dark Chocolate Bar x 1
- unsalted butter 30g
- medium egg x 1
- sugar 30g
- Meiji milk 100ml
- salad oil 2 Tbsp
- cake flour 100g + baking powder 5g
- Meiji Hello Panda
- Meiji Fruit Gummy
- Meiji’s Poifull
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave at approx 300W (low heat) for 20 seconds. Alternatively you can also use water bath to melt the chocolate butter mixture.
2. Whisk egg and sugar until thick and fluffy.
3. Add in Meiji milk. Then add in the chocolate butter mixture from step 1.
4. Add in salad oil.
5. Sieve in the flour together with the baking powder. Mix until incorporated.
6. Cook the waffles in the pan for about 2-3minutes on each side.
7. Let it cool slightly, divide into strips.
8. Make a slit in the middle using a small knife. Insert an ice-cream stick.
And dont forget to sign up for the Meiji Run!
Race will take place on 20 may 2017 (Saturday) 3pm to 8pm at Sentosa (Palawan Green).
Register has started at http://www.meijirun.sg/race-info/.
What’s more, at the race, there are also activities including movie screening, Japanese food fair, Lucky Draw and photobooths. Sounds really fun!
And my fellow yoga enthusiasts can join in “Meiji Yoga”, a mass yoga session in which participants will be treated to Meiji Amino Collagen before their yoga session and a Meiji Breakfast, which includes delicious Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt served with fruits and it’s newly launched Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt Drink.
On top of that, participants can even enjoy a short spa massage or manicure at the sponsor’s booth.
Yoga (Amino Collagen Hour) 7:30am – 9:00am
Meiji Breakfast & Spa (Bulgaria Yoghurt Hour) 9:00am – 10:30am
Post proudly brought to you by Meiji.